Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Never done this before....

For anyone reading this (if anyone), I am not an experienced blogger and have never had a blog in my life. The reason I have started this particular blog (as you may have figured out from its title), is because I needed a place in my life to unload my political excitement and frustration in a manner that wouldn't drive my family and friends up the proverbial wall. With this blog I plan to discuss (and rant about) the topics in politics that are either currently relevant or just strike my fancy. As anyone who has ever known me would tell you, I fully welcome arguments from all ends of the political spectrum and walks of life. Arguing, in fact, is how I got interested in politics in the first place. For those of you somehow still reading this....Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment